In my previous post I mentioned RSS Footer plugin and its benefits for your link building campaigns. Today I will tell you about another plugin, which will help you take full advantage of all the RSS feed’s benefits.
What does it do
Without a doubt, your feed gets exposure and builds links back to your blog or website, when submitted to various RSS feed directories. Hopefully there are lots of such directories 😉 The only problem is how much time you are willing to spend on long, and manual submissions to such places. Personally, I prefer to automate what I do whenever possible and to use my saved time for making strategic decisions, for example.
That’s why I chose Web Traffic Genius Plugin
It’s a powerful RSS feed generator and submission tool. You can install Web Traffic Genius both on WordPress and non-Wordpress sites.
- After you install it on WordPress sites, it automatically generates new feeds to each of your published posts and pages, and sends them to over 50 directories (in some cases, you will need to create your username account, but only at the beginning when you use it for the first time).
- You can use it for your previously published posts and pages as well.
- The RSS feed that is created, whenever you publish new post now uses the title of the post in the filename, which obviously is a huge benefit in terms of SEO.
- It offers spinning capability for extra feeds titles and descriptions.After you install it on non-Wordpress sites it also automatically sends your feed to the before mentioned RSS directories.
- You automatically build backlinks to your blog or other sites and drive more traffic to it, saving huge amounts of time.
- You build a Page Rank of your website.
- You can install the software on unlimited numbers of domain names.
- It’s compatible with PC, Mac and each operational system.
- When you install Web Traffic Genius for the first time, be prepared to spend a couple of hours configuring the software. It is not just a typical plugin, which you normally upload from WordPress repository, install and run after a quick configuration. WTG is a powerful tool, mostly because after generating the feeds it sends them to various directories. The problem is that some of them require signing up and also protect themselves using Captcha. That’s mostly why you need to spend an extra time opening up your accounts. You can skip it of course, but doing that you limit the amount of valuable directories your feeds will be sent to.
Shelling out the money stuff 😉
It’s not a free plugin. The current price (at the time of writing) is $57 . But what you get is life-long access to all the updates, as well as a set of great instructional videos that show you how to install and configure the software. You also get many bonuses, including extra software enabling you to create a feed for your sites that don’t have it automatically built in.