What is it all about than?
If you think that to succeed online, it’s enough to build beautifully designed website, then unfortunately you are wrong. Quite a few people think that way, especially those, who start their adventure with internet marketing. Because they don’t see immediate results, they give up and get frustrated. It doesn’t have to be that way!
There are several activities, which should be done, after building the website, to get it indexed faster and rank better in search engines rankings. The sooner, the better, the more traffic and conversions. Also apart from great design the website should fulfill several requirements to attract readers and convince them to have a deeper look at the reviews of good products and services mentioned on the website.
- First of all it’s essential to research the right keywords relevant to the topic of the website. These should be keywords searched by high amount of people on the one hand and they should have commercial value on the other hand.
- Secondly, the website needs to have valuable, fresh content. It’s not about “stuffing” the website with keywords but to write interesting, reader friendly articles, to attract more visitors. In the end it’s the human, who matters the most and not just google robots.
- The third step is to build links to the website. It can be done through social bookmarking, social networking, blog comments, article traffic, forum comments and other valuable activities. The links are essential for search engine rankings.
There is tons of information on Internet about that topic.
Some sources are more, other ones less reliable. One can read weeks long and always find something interesting. I strongly recommend James Schramko’s informative product called “It’s not about the website”. It’s another excellent product created by this world-class internet marketing expert. What you get is a video file, audio-mp3 and PDF document, which include very useful information about making money online. James Schramko reveals website marketing strategies and techniques, which helped him grow his 7 figure online business. He invested lots of money to get that knowledge!
From that product you will find out:
- How to ‘think’ like a 7 Figure business operator so you can quickly become one. The right mindset is the beginning of everything!
- About the three types of traffic to look for and how to get loads of it! Traffic is essential for profit chances and you are NOT using even a fraction of the traffic available for you!
- What research factors make success ten times easier. Once you know how to minimize the chance of working on the wrong projects your success will speed up.
- About the one word technique that doubled James Schramko’s business in just one month!
What has Christopher Howard to do with it?
I was greatly surprised to see Christopher Howard’s testimonials recommending James Schramko’s services. Those who haven’t heard about Christopher Howard will be amazed that this world-famous motivational speaker and NLP trainer asked James to look after his whole internet marketing business. I’m a big fan of Christopher Howard too and I have attended a couple of his seminars. I feel great to see these two amazing personalities work together.