No matter the job you have, type of business you manage or own, education will always play an important part in your success. Especially now when we are bombarded with huge amount of new information every day, it becomes important to wisely choose whom to learn from and which method of learning to choose. Being part of a private coaching forum and having access to expert advice is an excellent way to learn. But combining it with attending a live event on your chosen topic is a great way to get a crash-course education. Internet Marketing Seminars have become especially popular in recent years as internet marketing itself has gained popularity.
7 valuable reasons to attend live events:
- Live presentations – fantastic chance to hear many speakers on a subject of interest in one place, the opportunity to learn in a brief, intensive class, so to speak.
- World experts – you get the chance to hear experts discuss the topic in detail and from personal experience. You get access to information which they don’t reveal in other ways.
- Opportunity to ask questions – not only you can ask questions of the keynote speakers during their presentation, but you may even have the chance for further discussions with them, something impossible when reading a book.
- Like-minded people – without a doubt you get a chance to share ideas or discuss problems with others in your field. You may even find a renewed sense of motivation by talking with others who understand your concerns.
- Life-changing asset – good seminars can be life-changing events that will allow you to return to your life with such new ideas and inspiration that you will turn your business around with the tools you will take away from the event.
- Networking – huge advantage of live events! You get the opportunity to meet other people in your field and possibly even start joint ventures with them.
- Working vacation – though the primary reason for going to a seminar is to learn, if it takes place away from home it is a nice opportunity to get away for a few days.
I’ve attended various live seminars in different countries so far and I find this method of learning, getting new ideas and growing my business as one of the best ones :). One of my favorite speakers is James Schramko. No surprise that his last internet marketing seminar in Sydney has been announced as the best event of 2010!
Do you attend live events? What was the best one you have ever attended and why?